Helpcenter | Knowledge Base
Video Tutorial – How to use Interactions
Using free background patterns in Barisco
How to prepare designs in Photoshop for Barisco
Video Tutorial – Explanation of Barisco’s editor user interface
Video Tutorial – How to use the scroller
Video Tutorial – How to create overlays or pop-ups
Video Tutorial – How to create groups
Video Tutorial – How to use the Position & Size panel
Free interface templates in Barisco
Different interfaces for different platforms.
What features are not supported in Internet Explorer?
How can I optimize the load time of my project?
Why do fonts appear differently across different browsers and de
How to add your own domain name?
Does Barisco support Android?
How to duplicate pages to a different edition
Video Tutorial – Interfaces 2/2 – How to design a custom interfa
Video Tutorial – Interfaces 1/2 – Using default interfaces
Optimize your publication for SEO
Direct Share to Social Media Channels
Embed your Project
Improved Group settings for desktop and mobile views using one U
Improvements Release 2.2.5
How to create pixel perfect mobile web pages without coding?
Making a mobile ready site in 5 steps:
Reset your Profile
Animate Layers in the Scroll when Visible
Use now animated GIF in Barisco.
Integrating YouTube video’s in your Barisco projects is easy!
How to create a landing page or vertical scrolls in a page.
Implement Youtube original player (control)
New! Dimensional scrolling features for landing pages micro site
Orientation options on publication settings
New Features for creating templates in the restricted editing
Improvements Release 2.2.5
When you create a new page in Barisco Web Designer, the new page will be added under the page you selected in the page overview.
When you set a page interaction, the page selection will show the page name instead of previous the page number.
If you work in the restricted edtiting mode (premium plugin) you can as of now also set different interactions like page transitions, hyperlink settings and the download feature.
Editor and viewer improvements.
1. Editor – As default we hide the style tab at the property settings of each layer. By doing so, we created more space
in the property panel and show the interaction tab any time.
2. Editor – The ability to get a tablet and smartphone preview on editions
3. Viewer – We have reworked the speed of the preset animations.
4. Viewer – We have added the option to handle Super Script in text fields.
5. Viewer – We adjusted the resize lock for embedded forms.
Online payment and account settings.
1. As of jun15 we have implemented our online payment bridge for your Barisco license(s)
2. And you can manage your accounts settings in the Barisco Control Panel.