Helpcenter | Documentation
Working with Images
Working with Sound
Introduction to Interactions
Working with Video
Position & Size
Creating Timeline Animations
How to Log-in
How to Log-out
About Digital Publishing
Managing Your Account
- First select the object on Stage, to which you want to add an Interaction.
- The Interactions for the selected object can be added using the Interactions Panel at the bottom of the
- Click on the Plus Button to open the Interaction Settings window.
- The first thing to configure is the Interaction that you wish to use.
- The next configuration is the Target to which the Action needs to be applied to.
- Next you have to select the Action that you want to use when the Interaction occurs.
- When you select an Action the properties that can be configured will appear under the Action tab.
- Now when you click on the OK button, the Interaction will be added to the object on the Stage.
- If you have multiple Interactions that have been added to an object, the Interactions Panel will display a list
of those Interactions.
- If there are multiple Actions that are used on an object, there will be a red indicator that tells you how many
Actions are in use.