Helpcenter | Documentation
Working with Images
Working with Sound
Introduction to Interactions
Working with Video
Position & Size
Creating Timeline Animations
How to Log-in
How to Log-out
About Digital Publishing
Managing Your Account
Whenever you want to modify an object, you first have to select the object. You can select objects with the pointer (also known as the Selection tool). You can group individual objects in order to manipulate them as a single object. When you select objects they are highlighted with a marquee.
The Selection tool in Barisco enables you to select entire objects by clicking an object or dragging to enclose the object within a rectangular selection marquee.
Note: To choose the Selection tool, you can also press the V key.
Here’s what you can do with the Selection tool:
- To select an object, click the object and blue marquee will appear..
- To add objects to a selection, hold down the Control (Windows) or Command (Mac OS) key while making the additional selections.
- To select everything within the active containing layer (Group, Page, Module, Interface) press Control+A (Windows) or Command+A
(Mac OS). The Select All command doesn’t select objects that are locked or hidden.
- To deselect everything, click on an open area.
You can transform objects in Barisco by using the Transform tool or the options in the Position & Size panel on the Property Panel. Depending on the type of object you select, you can transform, rotate, or resize the object. You can change or add to a selection during a transformation operation.
When you transform an object the Position & Size panel for that item displays the changes made to the item’s dimensions or position.
A bounding box appears during transform operations that involve dragging. Transformation handles are located on each corner and in the middle of each side. As you drag your mouse, the bounding box allows you to preview the transformations.
To rotate an object, hover the cursor near one of the corner handles. When the rotate cursor appears, click and drag in the direction you want to rotate the object. You can group multiple objects in order to transform them as a single unit.
The zoom tool allows you to zoom in and zoom out on the page. By holding the left mouse button pressed and by moving your mouse the same time over the page, you can zoom in and zoom out.
Note: in the working area there is also the feature to zoom in and out. On the left corner down you can choose to set the page to 1. Adjusted to the interface. 2. Adjust to real size 3. Set on percentage.
When the Stage is magnified in Barisco, you may not be able to see all of it. To change the view without having to change the magnification, use the Hand tool to move the Stage.
When you’ve selected the hand tool, the cursor will change into a hand icon.
By holding the left mouse button pressed and by moving your mouse the same time over the page you can move the page in the interface.
The Rectangle and Ellipse tools in Barisco enable you to create basic shapes; you can also specify rounded corners.
To access the Rectangle Tool, select it from the Toolbar. Then you can do the following:
- To draw a rectangle, drag the Rectangle Tool on the Stage
- After drawing the rectangle, you can use the Transform tool or the properties in Position & Size panel to modify the
rectangle’s position, size and angle.
- To select and reposition the rectangle without resizing or changing its angle, use the Selection tool.
The Ellipse and Rectangle tools in Barisco enable you to create basic shapes; you can also specify rounded corners.
To access the Ellipse tool, select it from the Toolbar. Then you can do the following:
- To draw an ellipse, drag the Ellipse tool on the Stage.
- After drawing the ellipse, you can use the Transform tool or the properties in Position & Size panel to modify the
ellipse’s position, size and angle.
- To select and reposition the ellipse without resizing or changing its angle, use the Selection tool.