With our Tracking feature we made it easy to set specific tracks on any layer or group you want to monitize.
1. Select interactions in the property panel
2. Select the type of interaction you want to set (Mouse click, Mouse over, Mouse out)
3. Select your Target (the layer or group you want to track)
4. Select Statistics and enable Track
5. Give your track a name (for example: Order now button top right)
6. Press Apply to confirm
1. Login to your account
2. Select the button Statistics at the Controle Panel
2. Select a edition
3. Set the periode
The summerized data will give you the following input:
Pageviews compared to users.
- Page views, Unique page views, Avg. time on Page, Entrances / Page views, Bounce Rate and % exit rate
Sessions, % New Sessions, New Users, BOunce Rate, Page sessions, Avg. Session Duration
In the controle panel you can find now the statistics of your edtions.
We generate here automatically the data from Google Analytics (GA) when you added the Google Analytics code at the publication settings in the editor.
Feel free to contact us if you
need more information.
New Barisco statistics & Google analytics
Copyright 2018, all rights reserved
Call us: + 66 90 981 0647